Yavapai County Parks

Special Event Permits are required at all Yavapai County Parks for organized gatherings of 50 or more people.

Please submit your Special Event Application through Yavapai County Development Services at the Citizenserve Online Permit Portal. Once you enter the Portal, click on “APPLY ONLINE” under “Online Services - Permitting”. This will take you to the Login Page. You will need to register for a new account if you do not already have one.

Questions about the Special Event Application process should be directed to:

Yavapai County Development Services
(928) 771-3214 - Prescott
(928) 639-8151 - Cottonwood

Please note: Inflatables, such as bouncy houses, are not permitted in Yavapai County Parks.

List of Parks by Community

Click below for details on each park.

The Yavapai County Facilities Department does not provide recreation programs, rather, relies on individual Parks and surrounding Communities that do provide these services to their local areas. For information on recreation programs please click on the links below:

12 Result(s) Found
Page 1 of 2

Search Parks, Reserves & Recreation